Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Time Book Review: Best of My Love


Each summer, I love reading books that make me happy, especially a friends to lovers story.


* Book 20 in the Fool's Gold series *
Shelby wants to learn how to trust men - especially after her childhood. She thinks that if she can become friends with a man, than she could learn how to have a relationship. She think she's picked the perfect candidate in Aidan.

Aidan dates tourists - lots of tourists. He doesn't want any strings attached but when one returns and he doesn't remember her, she makes a scene. So he swears off dating for six months. When Shelby approaches him with her idea, he's not sold on it, but he realizes that something has to change. So he agrees to give it a go.

No one in town believes that they are just friends - but they are, until they're not. Could romance blossom out of friendship?

My Thoughts: I adore this series and this book was really sweet. I loved how their friendship started rocky but grew as they alternated choosing activities - alternating with boy activities and girl ones. It showcased their banter, which was fantastic. I like how they helped each other come to terms with relationships in their lives - family and friends. I loved seeing more about Shelby and the bakery and all her big plans.  And that puppy was really sweet.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: YES to this whole series, it's perfect for your romance readers
Final Thoughts: Another winner in this series - sweet, funny, and perfect to read by the beach this summer.

No comments: