Saturday, June 18, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: Newlywed Dead

* Book 3 in the Perfect Proposal series *
Pepper wants to make sure her sister has the perfect wedding - and she almost pulls it off. Luckily for her, the happy couple left before the bartender was murdered.

Pepper spent time talking with the bartender and she didn't seem disoriented. Yet when the tox screen comes back, it shows signs of drugs.

Pepper knows in her heart that Ashley was murdered - she just has to prove it.
My Thoughts: I really love this series - for the parties and proposals Pepper plans, for the relationships, and for the romance. I like how ethical Pepper is with her business and setting up people. I love how she plans parties for people - adding personal details to make it perfect for them. She has a kind heart, which allows her to make personal connections and great friendships. 

I like how she struck up a conversation with the bartender and how this murder became personal to her. I like her determination and her ability not to assume the worst of people.  I hope there are many more to this mystery series!

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Great series - recommended for the collection


1 comment:

holdenj said...

It's on my stack to read this summer! Definitely sounds like a good one!