Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases

This week's topic is most anticipated releases of the second half of 2016. (July -December)

I'll admit I'm super excited about this one, because I don't have the biggest list for the rest of the year for books. So I can't wait to see what everyone is excited about reading!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Middle Grade:
Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities #5)Out of TuneGhostsThe Great Shelby HolmesLost in Hollywood
The Ministry of S.U.I.T.SHarry Potter and the Cursed ChildIron Tomb (Pyramid Hunters #1)The Littlest BigfootEden's Escape (Eden of the Lamp, #2)


YA:
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Bad Blood  (The Naturals, #4)Defending TaylorThe Way Back Home (Wildflower, #3)A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2)
Poisoned Blade (Court of Fives, #2)The Gilded CageDiplomatic ImmunityMy Unscripted LifeInterference

Adult:
Better Late Than Never (Library Lover's Mystery, #7)Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23)\Curious Minds (Knight and Moon, #1)High Heat (Nikki Heat, #8)Crowned and Dangerous (Her Royal Spyness, #10)
Sweet Tomorrows (Rose Harbor #5)Miracle on 5th AvenueThe Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)Daughters of the BrideJust Kiss Me

12 comments:

CG @ Paper Fury said...

Ohhh Poisoned Blade has a GORGEOUS cover! I know it's terrible to just want to read books on covers alone sometimes, but ahhhh I do it all the time and no regrets. XD hehe. I'm so excited for so many releases for the end of 2016! I don't want to wish my life away buuuut...TIME GO FASTER, I NEED THESE BOOKS. Here's my TTT!

Maureen E said...

I'm looking forward to GHOSTS a lot too! I love Raina Telgemeier, and she's also hugely popular with the kids at my library.

Barb said...

Oh I love the Library Lovers mystery series and had no idea the new one had been announced. Thanks for sharing it!

a booklion's hideaway said...

You have a great list! I am waiting on Jill Shalvis's books too!
Check out rest of the books on my listTTT

a booklion's hideaway said...

You have got a great list! I am waiting on Jill Shalvis's books too!
Check out my TTT
Also new GFC follower here!

Tangled N Books said...

You had some great pics! Here is our TTT

Unknown said...

Extra stars for you for doing MG, YA, and Adult omg! Bad Blood looks great but I haven't seen it before nor read the blurb! Shame on me! Doing this noe!

Videoclimber said...

Nice List! The Gilded Cage looks really interesting. Here is my list http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-my-ten-most-anticipated.html

iloveheartlandX said...

The Cursed Child and Empire of Storms were both on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

MeezCarrie said...

all of these books look fabulous! My TBR continent feels the extra weight ;) My TTT

The Bookkeeper's Apprentice said...

I'm really excited for Turbo Twenty Three too!

Unknown said...

Great list. Poisoned Blade has such a beautiful cover. I dont know who can resist buying that? I am looking forward to Sabaa Tahir too