Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Supergirl

This week's topic is I Love X -- could be a certain book, character, author, your indie bookstore, a fandom, a tv show, reading, a hobby, a genre. Honestly anything you want to gush about. So I just finished up the first season of Supergirl and I'm going to talk about that....
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 





1. Her relationship with her sister

2. Her hope for humanity and the world
3. Alex Danvers
4. She never gives up
5. Her group of friends
6. That Flash crossover episode
7. Miss Grant
8. Her day job
9. Pop culture references 
10. Villains with fun powers 

Do you watch this show?
I'm super glad it's coming back for another season.

5 comments:

Calavari said...

OMG I love this show too!! I had never liked Supergirl before but this show totally converted me. Miss Grant is AMAZING.

Calavari said...

OMG I love Supergirl! I had never been a fan but this show totally converted me! And Miss Grant is AMAZING.

Stardust Words said...

I love supergirl too!!! it is so amazing and action packed while also being really cute and relatable! absolutely agree with all of your reasons here :)
here's my TTT!

Eve said...

Okay so I never watched this but now that it's moving to the CW and there might be crossovers with the flash I think I might have to give it a go. At first it sounded cheesy the first trailers I saw for it but I've seen clips since then and it has looked good just need to get caught up. My Top Ten

Got My Book said...

Ok, I never even knew that Supergirl had a sister. I can see that I am too ignorant and should remedy that.

My TTT list