Friday, February 7, 2014

My Reading Habits

Last year, I noticed a change in my reading habits, I was reading more and more adult books. That's not a bad thing, but it made me curious. So I looked into what I read for this year...and the trend is continuing.


When I look at the books I put on hold at the library, it's the same. I wonder what the year end will look like...and if it will prove as similar as the first month of reading. 

How does your reading look? Do you read more adult or teen books?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm nowhere near half-and-half, but I've started adding more adult and NA than I did before.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Since I started blogging I've been reading more YA/teen books, which is strange because BEFORE I started I was always reading adult novels. I definitely want to try to find a balance, although I think YA will definitely keep dominating my reading for the foreseeable future.