Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween

This week's topic is a Halloween freebie. I've already talked about some fun Halloween Picture books here and here. I've also read two children's fiction books that are perfect for this time of year - here and here. I also don't read scary books because...I scare easily. Here are some other times I've talked about Halloween, including some costumes.  So I'm talking about candy today!


I'm a candy freak. I'm a Dark Chocolate only person, so here are candies I would love in my trick or treat bag:

Peanut Butter M&Ms
Peanut M&Ms
Sour Patch Kids
Sweedish Fish
Reese Peanut Butter Pumpkins
Gummy Bears
Nerds
Twizzlers
Snickers

What's your favorite type of candy?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I love Nerds and Twizzlers, too.

I'm allergic to milk, so I can't eat most of the chocolates out there. But there is a dairy-free version of peanut butter cups called Sun Cups that are amazing.

My TTT.

Danielle H. said...

I also love, love dark chocolate best. I also enjoy Heath, Almond Joy, dark chocolate covered espresso beans (not the typical Halloween fare).

P M Prescott said...

Candy is my downfall, and it's so hard to avoid it this time of year. Enjoy all you can. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I love candy! I think my favorites are Twix, Milky Way, and Kit Kats.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Jessica at Booked J said...

I love fruity chews and candies! Like, Starbursts and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids! I also love those sour straw candies? I can't ever remember what they are called.

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

Peanut M & M's are my favorite for sure, but I also love Almond Joys. :)

My TTT