Sunday, October 20, 2019

Walt Disney World Photos (3)



My husband and I recently traveled to Disney World, I thought I'd share some fun photos of our trip. Here are some pictures from our third day at Epcot where the Wine and Food Festival is in full swing.

I loved seeing the different countries, but England is my favorite. Probably because I spent a semester abroad there and it feels like home to me.

Wine and Food Festival Decor

Wine and Food Festival Decor

England 

England - the Twinings Tea Shop is my favorite building. It's so cute and cozy.

More England. Also where I met Mary Poppins

I loved the clever signs for the Wine and Food Festival 

Norway - where you can meet Anna and Elsa


This picture didn't come out the best, but it's another building in Norway with grass growing on the roof. Totally charming. 

Mickey Mouse waffle

A book of fairy tales

We ate our way around the world - I tried mostly desserts while Chris had real food. Some of it was amazing and some we were surprised by. This is a chocolate raspberry mousse cake. And it was amazing!

We also tried scallops, a game day burger, artisanal cheeses, bread pudding, a lobster roll, baklava, ramen noodles (which surprised us because they were cold and there was something crunchy about them), and shrimp dip.

Recreating a picture from 10 years ago

Listening to an A cappella group - they had amazing voices

At the end of the day.

No comments: