Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Picture Book Review: Bad Moods




I've recently read two books about bad moods.

41458425. sx318
Ed's in a bad mood. At first it starts out small, but it soon grows out of control. He needs to figure out how to change his mood - and fast. 

I like how this one talked about changing emotions, festering emotions, and controlling emotions. I love how it mentioned there's beauty in everything and sometimes the smallest thing can change a person's mood.

41546724. sx318
A little mouse finds a badger lost and in need of help. The little mouse, although unhappy about having his day interrupted, decides to help. Each animal they encounter seems to know about the grumpy mouse. He insists that he's not grumpy.

I love how the mouse helped out the poor little badger. I loved the twist at the end. A cute story with great illustrations about friendship and bad moods.

No comments: