Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Re-reads

This week's topic is all about re-reads. I confess I don't re-read very often. But I would like to. Mostly I just don't have enough time to read all the new things let alone the older things. Sometimes for work I get to re-read something. Or if a favorite series has a new book coming out and it's been years since I read that series. It's rare for me. But here are some books I'd like to settle down with again.

 meme from That Artsy Reader Girl

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
We re-read most of the series for work, but didn't get to the last one.


Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)
Two more books are coming out in this series.

Little Women (Little Women, #1)
Just to get ready for the new mini series

Pride and Prejudice
It's been years, but maybe it's time for a Jane Austen re-read.

Emily of New Moon (Emily, #1)
A childhood favorite

3 comments:

Esther @ BiteIntoBooks said...

I'm currently re-reading the whole Harry Potter series *yay!*

Heather's Reading Hideaway said...

I feel like everyone is going to have Harry Potter on their lists!! It's such a great series :D Awesome list!


My Top Ten Tuesday!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I plan on reading Grave Mercy soon for the first time. :)

Lauren @ Always Me