Monday, February 19, 2018

Movie Review: Black Panther

See the source image

We went to see this yesterday and it was amazing.

It's a bit different from the other Marvel movies, which makes it stand out more.
There weren't any cameos from any Avengers, which I was a bit surprised by.
Stan Lee
There were twists I didn't see coming.
The message was great
I enjoyed the romance
I adored Princess Shuri - she was brilliant, sassy, and up for adventure. I loved the way she teased her brother.
The females were powerful, which I loved.
I adored the all female special army that protected the King led by Okoye
Wakanda was amazing
The after credits scenes (I can't wait to see how that one plays out)

I hope there are more Black Panther movies in the works!

Go see this movie - you won't regret it!

No comments: