Saturday, February 17, 2018

Mini Review: Battle of the Labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)Percy Jackson and his friends are still trying to save the world and stop a war between the Titans and the Olympians.
The Good:
The Friendships
Rachel
The Action
The Danger
The Fight at Camp
Paul meeting Percy's Dad
Pan
Percy's trust issues

The Bad:
There's only one more book after this!

I read this book for our Year of Percy Jackson Book Club at the library. I'm so glad we picked this series because I read the first three when they came out but the fourth one escape me and then too much time had past and I forgot everything that came before. It's hard for me to re-read books because my TBR pile is HUGE. So I'm thankful for being able to finish up this series.

No comments: