Friday, February 23, 2018

Graphic Novel Review: Time Machine

The Time Museum
Delia has an opportunity to spend the summer at a Time Traveling Museum as an intern, but she'll have to beat out five other applicants. Even though they're supposed to be competing against each other, they form a friendship, helping each other out of tight spots. Could they really only pick just one of them?
My Thoughts: This is the first in a new series and I loved it. I'm here for more. I loved how the different applicants for the internship were from different time periods. I love how they worked together, even against their better judgement at times. I love how they had their skills of expertise. I enjoyed the traveling through time and learning about time tears. It would be fascinating to see other time periods - for me it would Renaissance Italy and Regency England. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your middle grade collections - both school and public libraries!

No comments: