Thursday, February 8, 2018

Graphic Novel Review: Big Bad Fox

The Big Bad Fox
The Fox desperately wants to get into the hen house for the eggs, but the hens thwart his attempts. After a rough day, he meets a wolf in the woods. The wolf's been trying to teach the fox how to be scary, but it's simply not working.

The wolf can't approach the farm without raising the alarm, so her convinces the fox to steal the eggs from the hen. When the chicks hatch, the wolf and the fox will have a tasty meal.

Except when the chick hatch, they think the fox is their mother; they become attached. They're a nuisance, but over time the fox becomes attached to them.

As the start growing, the wolf becomes impatient. He wants his meal. The fox is going to have to outwit him and it's not going to be easy.

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this graphic novel - it was funny and entertaining. I love how the fox tries to outsmart everyone, but it never seems to work out for him. I loved the chicks. I loved the games they played. It made me think of the Despicable Me movies with Gru and the three girls. I love how everything during out. The small illustrations make it easy to read quickly and I kept turning the pages because I wanted to see what trouble the fox would get into next!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your school and public library.

No comments: