Saturday, January 6, 2018

Blogging Goals 2018


I make a lot of resolutions - hopes and dreams and goals for the new year.

They don't always work out, but I do try.

This year, I've been thinking about my blog. It's turning 10 this year and I can't imagine I've been blogging for that long. At the same time, I can't remember a time not blogging. 

I want to branch out a tiny bit more - still doing similar things but maybe more of those posts. 

Of course still book review - I'm a librarian after all
But I do want to talk more about my work in the library world
I want to talk more about my writing
And finally I want to talk more about crafting and highlight some crafts in my Etsy store.
I hope you continue this journey with me and thanks for reading my blog, it really does mean a lot to me!!

No comments: