Monday, January 8, 2018

Golden Globes 2018

I usually talk favorite fashion after the globes - and I will, but I also want to talk about TimesUp.
 First the dresses - these are some of my favorite looks of the evening. 

(Photo Credits: Getty Images Steve Granitz/WireImage). 


 

 


So I watched the E! Red Carpet - where they did not ask women who they were wearing, but why they were wearing black. And it was great - but they didn't ask the men the same question, which was a failure.

I love that women brought activists for their dates and how they were allowed to speak.

I love how everyone stood together in solidarity - not just for Hollywood, but for the world. 

And it's just lip service, they really want change and they're ready to fight for it. 

I went to bed an hour or so into the show - because - work.

But I watched Oprah's speech this morning - and it's amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, so watch it!

I love the movement TimesUp and I'm ready for a change and I'm ready to work to make that happen because it's important. 

No comments: