Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me

This week's topic is authors new to me that I read in 2017 - not debut authors or at least not debut authors from 2017.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

P.S. I Like You by Kasie WestEliza and Her Monsters by Francesca ZappiaMoxie by Jennifer MathieuPrince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate StrohmLove & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Internet Famous by Danika StoneRenegades by Marissa MeyerThe Secret Science of Magic by Melissa KeilWe Are Party People by Leslie MargolisThe Protector by Donna Grant

10 comments:

Esther @ BiteIntoBooks said...

PS I Like You was such a surprise for me last year! :)
Did you like it?

Natasha said...

There are a few titles on your list that I still have to read! :p Glad they made the cut!! :p

Have a happy new year!

My Tuesday Post : Dreamland Book Blog

New follower :)

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Yay for Kasie West and Marissa Meyer! Such great authors. I still need to read Renegades though. :)

iloveheartlandX said...

I haven't read any of these, but I'm hoping to read Moxie this year!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/02/top-ten-tuesday-140/

iloveheartlandX said...

I'm hoping to read Moxie this year!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/02/top-ten-tuesday-140/

Jessica said...

I love the book P.S. I Like You! That's in my top three of her books (The Distance Between Us and Lucky in Love are the other two!). And I really want to read Prince in Disguise! :)

Lillian @ Mom with a Reading Problem said...

I love Meyer! I haven't read Renegades yet. Did you enjoy it?

My TTT: http://www.momwithareadingproblem.com/2018/01/ttt-129-new-authors-read-2017/

Nina said...

Great list of new authors! Really want to read most of the books on your list. :)

Greg said...

I liked Love and Gelato a lot! I would definitely read more from Jenna Evans Welch.

Jennifer Rummel said...

She has a new one coming out this year! Love and Luck