Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals

This week's topic is bookish goals. I feel like I write the same goals every year and just forget about them. I'm going to try harder not to let that happen this year. But I might be fighting a losing battle. 
 meme from That Artsy Reader Girl


Goals I'd like to accomplish this year:

Reading Goals:
Read 365 picture books
Read 250 kids/middle grade/YA/Adult books
Read at least 1 book/month that I own and haven't read yet.
Finish judging the Cybils books
Read the books I've written in my monthly goals

Blogging Goals:
Blog 340 times this year
Read more blogs and comment on them
Post more personal posts - not just book reviews
Start posting movie reviews again

Bookish Goals:
Attend BEA this year

I feel pretty good about these goals - what's on your list to accomplish this year?

5 comments:

Eve said...

Hey it's not crazy to have goals they give us something to aspire to. Good luck with yours!

Mandy said...

That's a great list. I hope you are successful with them. Good luck. I hope you enjoy BEA!!! Super jealous =D

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Oooh! 300 picture books! Good luck!

Here’s my TTT!

Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

Greg said...

I like seeing movie reviews by bloggers, I've found a few good movies that way! Good luck with all your goals this year!

Jessica said...

I really agree with the reading other blogs/commenting more on them! That's a goal of mine this year, too! :)