Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent 5 Star Reads

This week's topic is Recent 5 Star Reads. This might be my easiest one yet. Most of the books I read are rated 4 or 5 stars because I've stopped reading books that don't interest me (unless I have to review them). So here are my recent favorites...from pictures books to adult books.

meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur by Linda BaileyA Library Book for Bear by Bonny BeckerThe Quickest Kid in Clarksville by Pat Zietlow MillerHow to Dress a Dragon by Thelma Lynne GodinMiss Moon by Janet Hill
Study Hall of Justice by Derek FridolfsYou're Invited Too by Jen MaloneWhere You'll Find Me by Natasha FriendThe Candymakers by Wendy MassLost in Rome by Cindy Callaghan
Zero Day by Jan GangseiThe Heir and the Spare by Emily AlbrightFangirl by Rainbow RowellThe Siren by Kiera CassTwilight by Meg Cabot
Some Kind of Wonderful by Sarah MorganA Girl's Guide to Moving On by Debbie MacomberCopy Cap Murder by Jenn McKinlayRemembrance by Meg CabotBrighter Than the Sun by Julia Quinn

4 comments:

Reading With Erin said...

I'm so happy to see someone like the Heir and the Spare. I heard a bit about it when it first came out but since then I haven't seen anything. I can't wait to read it.

Here is my TTT: http://readingwithwrin.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-most-recent-5-and-1-star-reads-top.html

MeezCarrie said...

these all look so good! Making a note of several :) My TTT

Captivated Reader said...

I haven't read any of the books on your TTT list this week. Time to add more book titles to my ever growing reading wishlist!! Happy reading to you!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-of-my-latest-five-star-reads-5-of-my.html

Eve said...

Oh I loved Fangirl!!!! I need to read the Cass books, I have so many but haven't started the series yet. Great list and I'm like you so many great reads this year I've been lucky! My Top Ten