Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

This week's topic is your Spring TBR list - I have a lot of these as usual. But since I'm doing my picks for MAY tomorrow, I'm going to list only April and June books, so I don't duplicate them. And of course, I'm separating them out because otherwise there's too many! SO many great looking books coming this Spring, I'll need a time turner to read them all!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Kids:
Twenty YawnsOnce Was a TimeBabymouse #20: Babymouse Goes for the GoldPaws of Courage: True Tales of Heroic Dogs that Protect and ServeNinja! Attack of the Clan

Tween:
The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J SocietyJust Like MeBookedSealed with a SecretGenie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9)
Paris for TwoThe SleepoverSummer of Lost and FoundThe Brightest Stars of Summer (Silver Sisters, #2)Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic, #2)

Teen:
Crossing the Line (The Raven Files, #1)When We CollidedThe Long Game (The Fixer, #2)The Unexpected EverythingThe Crown (The Selection, #5)
The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3)Boys Of SummerWanderlostSummer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories

Adult:
Love Walks In (The Shaughnessy Brothers, #2)Masks and ShadowsKiller Takeout (Key West Food Critic Mystery #7)Vanilla Beaned (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #8)Keep Me Posted
Listen To Me (Fusion, #1)Best of My Love (Fool's Gold, #20)Riverbend Road (Haven Point, #4)Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay, #1)The Pursuit (Fox and O'Hare, #5)


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay, I'm totally impressed with that list! And another Upside Down Magic, yes need to check that one out. Happy reading. My TTT

Unknown said...

So many great books on your list! The Glittering Court keeps catching my eye. I am trying to finish The Selection series so that I can read The Crown when it comes out. Hope you have a lovely Spring and happy reading! :)
My TTT List

Jessica said...

I'm looking forward to a lot of the books on your list! The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J society, The sleepover, Paris for Two, Wanderlost, and Summer Days & Summer Nights all look very good! :)

And I know my Mom is looking forward to the new Jenn McKinlay and Jill Shalvis books a lot! :)

Michelle said...

I really want to read Upside Down Magic and the Whatever After books. I really love Sarah Mylnowski, so that's a lot of the reason why. Also definitely want to read the Summer Days and Nights book... it looks adorable!! Thanks for stopping by my list :)