Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Quiet Books

This week's topic is  Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While or as it's talked about on Twitter- Quiet YA (with a side of a few middle grade books). For me, many of these were emotional reads or books I couldn't put down.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Middle Grade:
Where You'll Find Me by Natasha FriendThe Girl Who Could Not DreamThe Forget-Me-Not SummerThe Curious Cat Spy ClubBreaking the Ice


YA:
You Were HereHello?How to Be BraveInfinite in BetweenAll We Have Is Now
The Summer of Chasing MermaidsA Matter of HeartA Time to DanceJesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks)Court of Fives (Court of Fives, #1)

Have you read any of these?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I really enjoyed A Time to Dance and the Summer of Chasing Mermaids, but I haven't read the others on your list. Guess I'll have to try to catch up ;)

michellesminions said...

I've actually heard amazing things about all of those books, but sadly, I haven't read any of them yet. I own most of them and they are on my tbr list, so hopefully soon! Great choices!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Vee_Bookish said...

So many great covers here! I'm surprised I haven't read any of them, they all look like books I would read.

Under The Mountain Of Books

MeezCarrie said...

these all look so good! My TTT

Eve said...

Oh I really loved You Were Here it was so unique and I loved the different formats for different POVs! My Top Ten

Jessica said...

I love Breaking the Ice! :)