Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Tween Tuesday Review: Pilfer Academy

George likes to create trouble and he's good at it. So good that he's kidnapped and taken to Pilfer Academy where he will learn how to become a thief.

At first, everything's fantastic. The food is great. He's scoring top marks in his class. He's found a new friend. The only downside to the school is his roommate.

Will George become the Academy's best student?
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book.I loved learning about the school - from the classes to the food to the secret rooms. I liked Georges friendship with Tabitha. The book didn't go at all the way I thought it would and I really enjoyed the surprise. 

Cover Thoughts; Cool
Source: My Library

Final Thoughts: Pure fun, entertainment, and full of hi-jinks. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad you liked this book! It was fun! :)