Thursday, March 3, 2016

Series Love: Baby-Sitter Club



Kristy's Great Idea: Full Color Edition (The Babysitters Club Graphix, #1)The Truth About Stacey by Raina TelgemeierMary Anne Saves the Day by Raina TelgemeierClaudia and Mean Janine by Raina Telgemeier

My library has these graphic novel adaptations of the Baby-Sitter's Club and I LOVE them! I remember the plots, the moments, and some of the lines from the original books. I devoured the books when I was in 4th and 5th grade, but didn't end up reading them all. And now I want to go back and find out what happened. 

Does anyone know why the graphic novel series skips some of the books?

The graphics novels are perfect. The story lines are the same and the art leaps off the page. As usual the drama and the friendship move the story along. I really hope there are more books in the series in the works!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Believe it or not, I have yet to read this series :(