Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Books I'm DYING to Read: May Edition


Here's a round up of all the books I can't wait to get my hands on come May!




All I Need: Love Susane's books - summer romances, soul mates, and last moments of summer.
Book of Broken Hearts: What happens when you a take an oath about a boy...but fall for him anyways?

Sink or Swim:Abby and her brother get pulled into the Little Mermaid fairy tale

Game Set Match: tennis, love, and drama (New Adult)
Summer I Became a Nerd: Nerdy girl in a popular body - what happens when Maddie lets out her true self...

Inferno: More Robert Langdon
Storm Front: Richard Castle - Derrick Storm novel

How My Summer went Up In Flames: A girl goes to great lengths to get back at her cheating ex-boyfriend
Five Summers: After spending 5 summers together at camp, 4 former BFFs reunite for a weekend.
Awaken: The end of the trilogy between Pierce and John
Girl with the Iron Touch: 3rd book in this Steampunk series

Topped Chef: 3rd in the series set in Key West
Sea Glass Island: Last book in the Ocean Breeze trilogy

School for Good and Evil: School for fairy tale heroines or villains
Rules for Disappearing: After living as 6 different people in 6 different places, now Meg wants answers as to why she's been living in the Witness Protection Program.

2 comments:

Kim (YA Asylum) said...

These are all great picks. I love that Richard Castle is on the list. Broken Hearts, Awaken, and the Rules for Disappearing are all on my must-read list for this year's releases.

Sana said...

Oh yes, these are great picks! I'm really looking forward to Inferno and most of the summer books you mentioned. The Rules for Disappearing is at the top of my list!