Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays

Spring TRB List: I'm including Spring months as April, May, or June. I'm also not talking about any ARCs I've received. These are books I can't WAIT to read! In focusing on a teen list, I realized that I had 5 tween books I really wanted to read...and then an extra snuck in there. I'm going to do a separate post for adult books later in the week, because there are some really good upcoming ones!


 - meme from The Broke and the Bookish





Teen Books
1. Dark Triumph
2. The Moon and More
3. All I Need
4. Girl with the Iron Touch
5. Awaken
6. Grass is Always Greener
7. School Spirits
8. Fall of Night
9. How Zoe Made her Dreams (mostly) Come True
10. Maid of Secrets


Tween Titles:
1. One
2. Wednesdays at the Tower
3. House of Secrets
4. W.A.R.P.
5. Hollywood, Dead Ahead
6.Wig in the Window

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really can't wait to read The Moon and More! Sarah Dessen never disappoints :)