Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week we're featuring Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most. As a librarian, I'm recommending YA books to library users (both adult and YA) and co-works. I recommend way to many books for this topic, so I'm narrowing it down. Sarah Dessen is a favorite author with teens here. Here are the top 10 books/authors that I recommend to them after they've finished reading her books.




Susane Colasanti
Jen Calonita
Stephanie Perkins
Elizabeth Eulberg
Jennifer Echols

13 Little  Blue Envelopes
Pants on Fire
The Daughters
Audrey, Wait
The Summer My Life Began

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love contemporary YA, but I haven't read ANY Sarah Dessen. Shameful, I know. I really need to remedy that soon -- thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I am constantly recommending Stephanie Perkins' books to my friends. She's my go to author when I'm trying to get my friends hooked on YA! :) I've seen a couple of other mentions for Audrey Wait, so I'll have to look into that one!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed The Summer My Life Began and Audrey, Wait! (as well as Jen Calonita's books)! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/03/25/mostrecommended/

Alice @ Alice in Readerland

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, Sarah Dessen! That is all. (Okay, everything else is awesome too. Haha)