Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's On My Holds List (7)

My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold.
 
 
Mr Darcy Forever: I really enjoyed Dreaming of Mr Darcy. This new book takes place during  the Jane Austen festival in Bath. One day I hope to attend this festival. Until then, I'm happy to read about it.


 Brownies and Broomsticks: The first in a new series that looks delicious. I can't wait to devour this one up!
 
 
Medusa the Mean: I'm a huge fan of the Goddess Girls series. Here's #8.
 
 
Stowaway Solution: I'm loving this action packed series. I had to inter-library loan #4. I'm hoping this one comes really soon!
 

No comments: