Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Matinee: Adventures of Tintin


I showed this movie at the library this week. It was one of the biggest crowds I've had for movie night. I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I'd heard it compared to Indiana Jones and that made me show it.That might have something to do with this scene, which is very similar to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.


I confess I loved it.

I loved the adventure.
I loved the filming and how the scenes moved together (for example - the merging of the desert and the ship on the water)
I loved the humor. These two were hilarious. I love the library of wallets!!!


I loved the mystery and the research.



My favorite was Snowy. He was funny, charming, and adorable.


There wasn't anything I didn't like about the film.

Plus, there's room for sequels, which I do hope they make.

No comments: