Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Oldest Books in my TBR Pile

This week's topic is oldest books in my TBR pile that I will want to read. I'll confess, it's been a while since I've edited my Goodreads list. And I have over 3000 books that I want to read (or I wanted to read at some point). Part of me wants to take the time to refresh the list, but part of me knows that it's going to take forever...


I'm not sure why I haven't read these yet because I love their other books...

I guess I'm a new and shiny book reader.

DreamlandTwistedIceSun and Moon, Ice and SnowThe Reluctant Heiress

This World We Live In (Last Survivors, #3)TangledPegasus (Pegasus, #1)The Botticelli SecretPoison (The Poisoner Mysteries, #1)

Have you read any of these?

Which one should I attempt next?

9 comments:

proseandkahn said...

Twisted is very good! It's quite popular with my eighth grade boys. I thought The Dead and the Gone was better than Life as We Knew It! I have a ridiculous tbr pile as well. Happy reading!
brenda

Lydia said...

How long do you estimate these books have been on your TBR list?

My TTT .

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

No, I don't recognize any of these. Good luck in figuring out the identity of the person who recommended these. I have recently started adding that information to my wishlist.

Susan said...

Same. I have just under 5000 books on my main Goodreads TBR. I should probably go through them all, but I'm way too lazy. Maybe someday ...

I've only read the Pfeffer book from your list. I really liked THE WORLD WE KNEW and that whole series. It's scary because it feels so realistic!

Happy TTT!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

That Sarah Dessen book was good. I hope you get to read it soon.

Lectrice Vorace said...

You have over 3000 books on your To Read list??? I couldn't believe it, so I hopped over to your Goodreads and... it's true! 😅 Happy Reading!

My TTT list!

Cindy B said...

I liked Sun & Moon and The Reluctant Heiress. I wouldn't mind rereading these!

Marg said...

I have heard of a few of those authors but haven't read any of the books!

Danyelle said...

Great list! By the way, the link to Pegasus and Ice books.
Here is my TTT.
http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/