Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Vibes

This week's topic is all about the summer vibe. So I'm picking books that I would love to sit by the pool/beach and read this summer. Especially with a big glass of lemonade.


Here we go:


Take a Hint, Dani Brown (The Brown Sisters, #2)A Duke, the Lady, and a Baby (Rogues and Remarkable Women, #1)Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #3)Nothing Bundt Trouble (A Bakeshop Mystery #11)The Devil of Downtown (Uptown Girls, #3)
Boyfriend MaterialThe Lost and Found BookshopParadise CoveThe Heir Affair (Royal We, #2)Not Like the Movies (Waiting for Tom Hanks, #2)

And I would have included this one:
Paris is Always a Good Idea
But I've already read it. Read why I loved it!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Paris Is Always a Good Idea has such a great title!

My TTT .

Lectrice Vorace said...

There's nothing like a cold glass of lemonade and a book in the summer. These books definitely give off the summer vibes! ☀️

Here's my TTT list.

R's Rue said...

Love all these covers. Definitely a hint of summer.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com