Monday, June 1, 2020

Review: Fumbled

Fumbled (Playbook, #2)* Book 2 in the Playbook series *
Poppy Patterson's main concern is her son. As a single mom, she worries about making his life the best that she can. She's not concerned about the past - until her past walks into her work.

When football player TK Moore walks into the club, he's stunned to see her. From their reunion, it's clear that they both have feelings for each other. When Poppy tells him about his son, TK flips out.

Poppy's not impressed. But when TK runs into his son on the soccer field, there's no denying the truth. He's dumbfounded to learn the truth about the past. TK knows he's can't make up for the past, but he can be present in the future - if Poppy will let him...
My Thoughts: I loved this book. I loved the chemistry between Poppy and TK. I loved Poppy and Ace and their relationship. I loved the friendships Poppy found within the wives and girlfriends of the team football players. I loved the snark and the support from the other women. I enjoyed hearing updates about the characters in the previous book. I liked the discussion about concussions and the dangers of playing football. I loved the second chance romance. I couldn't put this book down.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your romance section at your public libraries

Best Discovery: The next book in the series is already out (and I'm currently reading it)

No comments: