Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Ongoing Series

This week's topic is a rewind. I'm talking about my favorite series books that are still ongoing and I'm still reading. Mostly these books are cozies or romances.

* Also series for me means 5 or more books




Brewed Awakening (Coffeehouse Mystery #18)The Last Mrs. SummersThe Key Lime Crime (Key West Food Critic Mystery, #10)Nothing Bundt Trouble (A Bakeshop Mystery #11)Pumpkin Spice Peril (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #12)

Party of Two (The Wedding Date, #5)The Summer Deal (Wildstone, #5)First Comes Scandal (Rokesbys #4)The Earl Takes a Fancy (Sins for All Seasons, #5)Steamed Open (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #7)


3 comments:

Lydia said...

What a fun list. :)

My TTT .

Michael @ The Book Lovers' Sanctuary said...

Great list! My TTT is here: Books I wish I had read as a child so lots of YA and Chldren's books - too many great ones to choose from!
https://bookloverssanctuary.com/2020/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-turns-ten-books-i-wish-i-had-read-as-a-child/

Lectrice Vorace said...

A lot of the books on your list seem like great books to read with a steaming cup of tea! :)

Here's my TTT list.