Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Top Ten Tuesdays: Characters who Lead

This week's topic is all about characters who lead. I'm choosing to talk about girls who lead (big surprise right?). I hope you enjoy the list.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

The Princess in Black (The Princess in Black, #1)
MoxieVigilanteI'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)The Great Shelby Holmes Meets Her Match by Elizabeth Eulberg
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne is my favorite. I love her so very much!
Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Wonderful list! I love books with badass lady leaders.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Just Another Girl and Her Books said...

Wonderful take on the topic. I'll have to check out some of your books.

Have a great week. - Katie

Anonymous said...

I love this list so much!! Especially because of the Gallagher girls. I was on hiatus for the entire month of November when I was supposed to write about this fantastic topic on leaders, so I missed it. But I ended up writing it anyway with my own twist and posting it on the blog weeks later. I couldn’t pass the opportunity!

My topic is Leaders of a Bank Robbery Operation, LOL. <3

Here’s my belated TTT! https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/09/Blogmas-Day-9-Characters-Who-Would-Make-Great-Leaders-of-a-Bank-Robbery-Operation