Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR Pile

This week's topic is our Winter TBR pile. I'll try not to go overboard like usual. But no promises!
For me Winter = December through March
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Kids/Middle Grade
WizardmatchThe Serpent's Secret (Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond, #1)Samantha Spinner and the Super Secret PlansThe Art of the SwapThe Heat Is On (Next Best Junior Chef, #2)
Payback on Poplar LaneMarabel and the Book of Fate


Teen
Not If I Save You FirstMore Than We Can TellThe Final SixOlivia Twist
HooperA Girl Like ThatAmerican PandaThe Queen's Rising
Love and Other Train WrecksBatman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)Love, Life, and the ListEver the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms #2)

Adult:
NYPD Red 5 (NYPD Red, #5)No Earls Allowed (The Survivors, #2)Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4)A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1)About That Kiss (Heartbreaker Bay, #5)
All We Knew (The Cabots Book 2)The Wedding DateEvery Dog Has His Day (Bluff Point, #3)Now That You Mention ItDeath Below Stairs (Kat Holloway Mysteries, #1)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

There are so many books on your list that I want to read! The five on your list that I'm probably looking forward to the most are Wizardmatch, The Art of the swap, Not If I save You First, American Panda, and Love, Life, and the List! And I know my Mom is looking forward to the Jill Shalvis and Jenn McKinlay books a lot, too! :)

Heather's Reading Hideaway said...

Oooh I love so many of the covers in the Children's section. I feel like children's literature gets the best covers sometimes! Looks like an amazing list! Happy reading!

My Top Ten Tuesday

Eve said...

Oh lots of good ones here. I am excited for Batman and the Kasie West book too! Hope you enjoy. My "winter" normally doesn't last long a week or two here and there sigh My Top Ten

Marissa Writes said...

I am in love with Kasie West's books!

Marissa

Reading List

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

I keep seeing Every Dog Has His Day...I'm going to have to give it a try :)