Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Favorite Book Covers

This week is a freebie, so I decided to show off some favorite covers of upcoming books.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Second Chance Girl
I love Susan Mallery - plus I'm a sucker for gazebos (I blame The Sound of Music)
Lucky in Love
I also have a thing for carousels 

Mrs. Smith's Spy School for Girls
I love how she looks like Supergirl
Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
Makes me long for a beach vacation
Wesley James Ruined My Life
Super cute - makes wish my teen summers were more entertaining
New York, Actually (From Manhattan with Love, #4)
Hello New York
When Dimple Met Rishi
So every day and yet so appealing
The Names They Gave Us
Very artsy - I love the way the colors blend together
Enemy Exposure (The Raven Files, #2)
Love the target on her

The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart
Dragons!
Bonus Cover:

You Throw Like a Girl
 Awesome girl power. Love the sneakers and the dress!

No comments: