Today is the 6th annual Take Your Child to the Library Day. It's worldwide event and I hope that you do stop in the library. All across the globe, libraries are hosting activities and special events, crafts, giveaways, and more. It's perfect for everyone, whether you're a regular library user or not.
Here are 10 Reasons to go to the library (for any age)
1. All the books
2. Events: so many programs happen at libraries from chocolate making to author events to story times to movies.
3. Reading helps everyone grow
4. Escape the world around you - with books
5. Movies/Audio books
6. Socializing: libraries aren't silent places anymore. Lots of people meet up at the library to play or just to chat.
7. Your friendly librarians love it when you stop and say hello
8. Talking about books
9. It's a safe place where everyone is welcome.
10. Did I mention those books?
When was the last time your visited your library?