Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Last books Added to my TBR

This week, I'm picking my own topic - and it's an easy one. Last few books added to my LONG TBR pile. Here you go!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Always My Girl (The Shaughnessy Brothers, #3)Some Kind of MagicChasing Christmas Eve (Heartbreaker Bay, #4)Shadow GirlHere We Are Now
The Afterlife of Holly ChaseCalling My NameAmong the Red StarsVigilanteSuch a Good Girl

There you have it. Some pretty great looking reads!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got Vigilante too! I hope to pick it up next.

LH27 said...

Hi! I haven't seen a lot of these. I'll have to check some of them out. And then my TBR list will grow even more :)
My TTT
Leslie

a booklion's hideaway said...

I love Jill Shalvis and I added Chasing Christmas Eve too! Can't wait for Spence's book!
Here's My TTT