Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Matinee: Friday Night Lights



Friday Night Lights:

Ok, So I heard everyone on Twitter talking about how much they loved this show. My husband and I started a while back and then stopped watching it. I can't remember why. But we were looking for something to binge watch and we started it again....And fell in love.
For several reasons. Here are mine:
1. Tami Taylor: Smart, full of advice, helped so many teens, confident, sweet, strong, a partner, and gorgeous.

2. Tim Riggins: he made terrible choices, had a big heart, and let's face it- was easy on the eyes
3. Football Games: pure fun
4. Coach Taylor: used football to shape players, helped one girl find her dreams on a football field, that ending!
5. So many great moments that made me smile or tear up!

BUT I did have a few problems with it:
1. The timeline - 33, 7, Lila, and Tyra were all seniors that first season. And then they weren't.
2. The plot holes - so many things happened that didn't have consequences or that came out of nowhere

At the end of the day, this is the moto:
Or

1 comment:

Lisa Schroeder said...

Welcome to the #FNL fan club!! :) Eric and Tami Taylor are my favorites too.