Wednesday, September 2, 2015

On My Hold List (107)


My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 

Since coming back from BEA, I've decided that I need to change my reading habits. I need to start reading the ARCs and worry less about the library books for right now, except of course for the hot books coming out that I need immediately.

And you're never to old to read picture books. Here are a few I put on hold recently.

Lady Pancake & Sir French ToastWaiting
Lady Pancake vs. Sir French Toast
A new book by Kevin Henkes is never a bad thing

The Crown AffairBernice Gets Carried Away
Detective fairy tales
Grumpily grabs all the balloons...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, I mostly use my library card for picture books XD When I get wrapped up in a novel, I love to own it and know that I have a copy to mark up, underline, and dog-ear for all those favorite, extra-touching parts...but with pictures books I'd go broke if I bought all the ones I wanted to read! Looks like you're in for some good reading...can't wait to hear your thoughts on those new reads!