Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR pile

This week's topic is Fall TBR pile. For me, that's extensive. Fall for me covers September, October, and November. That's roughly 90 books for me. And of course I had a hard time narrowing down the choices, so I made age categories. 

Adult: 
All Dressed in White (Under Suspicion, #2)Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22)Defending Hearts (Boys of Fall, #2)A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery, #6)Crowned and Moldering (A Fixer-Upper Mystery, #3)
A Winter Wedding (Whiskey Creek, #9)Shopaholic to the Rescue (Shopaholic, #8)Christmas Ever After (Puffin Island, #3)All I Want (Animal Magnetism, #7)Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)
Dashing Through the Snow

Teen: 
Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade, #2)Velvet UndercoverDark Tide (Waterfire Saga, #3)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)The Shrunken Head (The Curiosity House, #1)
Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)Ash & BrambleDumplin'Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru (Creative HeArts, #1)Maid of Wonder (Maids of Honor #3)

Tween: 
VIP: I'm With the BandFast BreakNeverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)The Peddler's Road (The Secrets of the Pied Piper, #1)The League of Unexceptional Children
A Riddle in RubyA Pocket Full of Murder (Uncommon Magic, #1)Moving TargetThe Afterlife AcademyThe Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)

Kid:
How to Share with a BearDear Santa, Love, Rachel RosensteinLittle Elliot, Big FamilyA Dog Wearing ShoesBeatrix Potter and Her Paint Box
Toys Meet Snow: Being the Wintertime Adventures of a Curious Stuffed Buffalo, a Sensitive Plush Stingray, and a Book-loving Rubber BallThe Knights Before ChristmasWaitingLenny & Lucy
And Robo-Sauce (No cover)

6 comments:

LH27 said...

Hi! Dumplin' looks good and I've been hearing lots about it. Just added it to my ever-growing TBR list. :)
My TTT
Leslie

Jazmen said...

I can't wait for Tricky Twenty-Two. Nice list. Hope you get and enjoy these!

michellesminions said...

Dumplin' and Six of Crows are on my list, but I forgot about The Shrunken Head. Good luck reading all of these!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Eve said...

I'm excited for Six of Crows too! Some of the others look interesting but I admit to not knowing much about them yet. Will have to take a look. My Top Ten

Jessica said...

Ahh, there are a lot of books on your TTT that I want to read, too! :)

Dumplin' and Lock & Mori are the top two YA books on your list I'm looking forward to the most! :)

NEVERSEEN! That book is probably my most anticipated book this year! I just read A Pocketful of Murder and loved it! I hope you enjoy it! I don't think I had heard about Peddler's Road before, but it's now on my TBR list! :)

My Mom and I have been looking forward to Little Elliot, Big Family! And I'm going to look up a few of the Picture Books you listed! :)

And I know my Mom is looking forward to the new Jen McKinlay, Jill Shalvis, and Debbie Macomber books, too! :)

MeezCarrie said...

So many books on this list that I need to add! Especially All Dressed in White - yay!! (Top Ten Tuesdays are hard on my TBR pile lol) My TTT