Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tween Tuesday Review: Beauty Queen

 * Book 7 in the Whatever After series *
Abby has a jealousy problem over her aunt work. After she accidentally-on-purpose ruins Penny's painting, she thinks she's a monster.

When Abby and Jonah get sucked into Beauty and the Beast's story, she's not surprised. She and her brother enter the garden, accidentally taking the place of Belle's father in the story. Trying to save her brother, Abby goes into town to locate Belle.

Belle, the town do-gooder, immediately agrees to help out. She returns with Abby to the castle. Abby must find a way to get the story back on track but Belle and the Beast are just not cooperating. You think they'd recognize true love when they see it.
My Thoughts: I really love this series - and I needed it after the cliff-hanger from the last book! I love how that part of the series was resolved and even more curious about the outcome.

To me this one is all about the characters and their interactions.
I really loved Jonah and the Beast hanging out and playing games. I loved the moments with the Beast cooking and talking about food. I even like how Beast feels like a monster and how Abby understands what he's feeling. I love Belle trying to find the right book for Jonah and hooking him on reading. I really like the cheese shop and Freckles. I loved the moments between Freckles and the Beast. 

Cover Thoughts: Super cute!
Source: Sent

Final Thoughts: If you're a fairy tale lover who hasn't read this series, what are you waiting for? Get yourself a copy of these books! You won't regret it!

No comments: