Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BEA Bound: Get to Know Me

I'm heading to BEA Thursday and Friday


Here are some things you might not know about me:

1. I'm addicted to candy (dark chocolate and gummy treats)

2. Also I adore cupcakes, cannoli, cookies - you get the idea

3. Since I'm taking some time to write - I have the summer free (first time in 11 years I have no summer reading program  - which is both sad and relaxing)

4. I like going for hikes - day ones only, no camping here

5. I love visiting libraries around the country to see what they do, even when on vacation

6. I just started Instagram

7. I started a bucket list this year because of pop culture influences (TV shows and books)

8. I want to take a series of classes around the world: Pastry in Paris, Glass Blowing in Venice, Chocolate making in Switzerland

9. I'm addicted to Bath and Body works - their body wash and their creams. No matter how many I have, I always want more.

10. I'm also addicted to craft stores - now that I have some time off this summer, I hope to starting crafting much more!

And I'm pretty shy - but much more outgoing online.

If you see me, say Hi! I'll be on the lookout for you too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I love cannoli, but I can't get it where I live. What these restaurants think is cannoli is a sin.
I like visiting libraries in every new town that I go to.
Enjoy BEA. It is just too much fun.

Hani said...

I have never been to BEA!! But I hope you enjoy!!!