Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays: Meeting Authors

This week's topic is  Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet - thanks for library conferences, BEA, and RJ Julia's I've meet a ton of fantastic authors. It's a mix of YA and Adult authors, Left to meet are...

JK Rowling
Image result for jk rowling

George R.R. Martin
Image result for george r. r. martin

Jennifer E. Smith
Image result for jennifer e smith

Sherryl Woods
Image result for Sherryl Woods

Jill Shalvis
Image result for Jill Shalvis

Jenn McKinlay
Image result for Jenn McKinlay

Sophie Kinsella
Image result for Sophie Kinsella

Julie Hyzy
Image result for Julie Hyzy

Shannon Messenger 
Image result for Shannon Messenger

Lisa Schroeder 
Image result for Lisa Schroeder

*  I had to look at my most read books from Goodreads to make this list.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good list! I'm with you on JK Rowling and George R R Martin :)

Claire @ Book Blog Bird

Anonymous said...

JK Rowling seems to be everywhere today, she was on my list too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-4/

christine danielle said...

I absolutely love that you chose Rowling because she's such an amazing writer and she seems like a pretty great person.
Top Ten Tuesday

Layla @ The Midnight Garden said...

Jill Shalvis is such a great one! I do like her books.

My TTT @ The Midnight Garden.

michellesminions said...

I don't know how I could have left Rowling off of my list. I'd like to meet Sophie Kinsella, too. Great list, I hope you get to meet them all someday!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Michelle said...

Oh Sophie Kinsella.... that's a good one!! I would love to tell her how much she's made me LOL reading her awesome books :)

Micheline said...

JKR totally made the top of my list too this week ♥ She's quite a popular pick and with good reason! I still need to read GRRM (can you imagine) but he's on my tbr shelf. Great picks^^

Reading Away The Days said...

Yay J.K.Rowling sees to be on loads of people's list as well as mine :) Great List.

My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ten-authors-i-really-want-to-meet.html

Jessica said...

It would be awesome to meet Jennifer E. Smith and Shannon Messenger! And Jenn McKinlay is one of my Mom's favorite authors!