Friday, May 8, 2009

Gorgeous with a side of Friday Flair

from www.teensreadtoo.com:
As the middle sister, Allison feels neglected. She's not beautiful or lucky like her other sisters; she's merely interesting. With all the family drama - something's up with her mom and her job - Allison feels left out. Allison's best friend is also getting on her nerves. When she hangs out with Roxie Green one day; she just might discover that fun is missing from her life. She also might have made a bargain with the devil in exchange for people thinking she's gorgeous. When Allison and Roxie skip school to get a modeling gig, things start to change. All of a sudden Allison has a new best friend and the interest of her crush. Could all this really be happening to her?

GORGEOUS is the simultaneous sequel to LUCKY, the story from Phoebe's perspective - the youngest sister. This is another fun, exciting read from Rachel Vail

show your love for these with a little flair:

3 comments:

Author Scott Appleton said...

Hi Jennifer, This is my first visit to your blog. Very nice! I'm looking forward to the signing at Otis. See you there!

Bookworm said...

Hi. This is my first visit as well, and I'm loving your blog already! I also have a question: I have an ARC of this book but I haven't read "Lucky". Do you think I could just skip that one and go on to "Gorgeous", or would I be totally lost?
Thanks!

(: Bookworm

Jennifer Rummel said...

Yeah, It does have some spoilers in it. You don't need to read it, but it does make the story better.