Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review: Wedding Cake Crumble

Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #10)
* Book 10 in the Cupcake bakery series *
Angie and Tate are getting married in just a few short days. While our running wedding errands, Mel and Angie stumble across a dead body. This time it's the wedding photographer. Later they discover the limo driver has also been murdered - and it's obvious the connection between the two is Angie and Tate. Is someone trying to keep their wedding from happening?  No one is resting until this case is solved, giving Angie and Tate their day in the sun.
My Thoughts: I really love this series. I enjoyed the wedding planning and watching Angie's family come together to support her. I always find the brothers entertaining. I really liked the famous author's book and how it was like a train wreck that you couldn't stop reading. Another tasty mystery from Jenn McKinlay.

Cover Thoughts: Cute as always
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: If you don't already have this series at your public library - go buy it.

No comments: