Friday, September 7, 2018

Review: How to Keep a Secret

How to Keep a Secret
Secrets have a way of coming out - even if it's years later.

Lauren's life changed when her husband died. He left their finances in a terrible state. She has to start over with her teenage daughter who learns Lauren's secret. Mack's hurting and lashes out. When they move back to Lauren's childhood home on Martha's Vineyard, more family secrets get shared between Lauren's sister Jenna and their mother.

If only the three of them had talked sooner, life might have been very different for them. As it is, they must make peace with their newfound knowledge and each other if they're ever going to be happy
My Thoughts: I adored this book. I love how the three generations of strong women came together. I enjoyed watching them learn about each other. I really loved how they each found their footing. I adored Mac. I liked watching her find herself. This one has plenty of drama that kept me turning the pages. Another fantastic book from Sarah Morgan. I simply love her books. And I'm never disappointed in them. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your women's fiction section! 

No comments: