Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Quiet YA

This week's topic is Quiet YA - books that are really great but haven't gotten a lot of buzz. I really love this topic. Here are some Quiet YA titles that I've read this year. I'm also including a few middle grade reads too...

meme from That Artsy Reader Girl

YA:
Love Scene, Take Two by Alex EvansleyThe Fall of Grace by Amy Fellner DominyLife Inside My Mind by Jessica BurkhartTurn It Up! by Jen Calonita


MG:
The Rose Legacy by Jessica Day GeorgeThe Stone Girl's Story by Sarah Beth DurstMarley Dias Gets It Done by Marley DiasSee You on a Starry Night by Lisa SchroederScarlett Hart by Marcus Sedgwick
Let's Pretend We Never Met by Melissa C. WalkerAnnie's Life In Lists by Kristin  MahoneyLove Double Dutch! by Doreen Spicer-DannellyCici's Journal by Joris ChamblainThe Phantom Tower by Keir Graff
Smart Cookie by Elly Swartz

Clearly, I haven't read as much YA this year as I usually do...



2 comments:

Abby Miller said...

All these covers look great. I'll have to check a couple of these titles out. Thanks for sharing.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I’m always looking for more middlegrade to read. I’m glad you enjoyed these!

Aj @ Read All The Things!