Sunday, January 22, 2017

Summer Reading Ideas: Program Ideas


I know it's mid January, but summer will be here before you know. Deadlines are looming for performers and/or community magazines. I've started pulling together ideas on Pinterest. I'm planning to concentrate on building activities and STEAM programs. But Pinterest as so many great ideas that it's hard to choose. So I'm sharing my Pinterest finds. I hope you find them useful.

Spaghetti and marshamallow tower: tallest in the class:
Spaghetti and Marshmallow Tower 

STEM Challenge: Build a bridge with the easiest of materials- marshmallows! It's such a fun building time and will have your kids working and engaged!:
Marshmallow Bridges

Upcycled Suspension Bridge--This cool and creative project will help kids learn about civil engineering. #CampPBSParents:
More Bridges
cardboard sculpture:
Art Sculpture
Week 2: Project to do as we talk about William the Conqueror.Made from toilet paper holders and shoe boxes  (C2, Wk 2):
Castles

No comments: