This week's topic is: Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together. Might be hard to come up with 10 but still would be fun! Bonus points if you tell us what kind of book you'd like them to write! I have NO idea how to start this...but I'm going to try it. And it was hard. Then I started thinking about friendships between authors and adult authors I'd love a YA book from...
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish
1. Sarah MacLean and Ally Carter: Historical Fiction Spy series - lots of action and of course kissing
2. Meg Cabot and Kristan Higgins - YA Contemporary (with pop culture, bad dates, and dogs)
3. Sarah J Maas and Susan Dennard (friendship reasons)
4. Janet Evanovich and Jennifer Lynn Barnes: YA Thriller with lots of sexual tension
5. Julie Hyzy and April Henry (YA Thriller set in the White House)
6. Gordon Korman and Matt Holm: Middle Grade thriller with pictures/graphic novel panels similar to Hugo Cabret
7. Richard Castle and Tera Lynn Childs: High concept thriller with kissing
8. Jenny Han and Aimee Friedman - Summer romance series
9. Debbie Macomber and Jessica Burkhart: YA Christmas Romance
10. Sarah Dessen and Taylor Swift: YA country singer with romance.
I get the feeling that I'd love it if author BFFs worked on books together and I think several adult authors could cross-over into YA.