Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mysterious Saturday Review: As Gouda Dead


* Book 6 in the Cheese Shop Mystery series *
It's coming up on Valentine's Day; the perfect time for a wedding. Charlotte and Jordan will be tying the knot. The night of Charlotte's surprise bachelorette party brings things to a screeching halt.

A phone triggers a search for Tim (owner of the bar.) Charlotte and Deputy Devon O'Shea find him dead on Jordan's farm. He's been murdered.

With the death in the community, the two love birds decide to postpone their wedding. Unhappy at the postponement, Charlotte can't help to theorize about Tim's murder. 
My Thoughts: I really enjoy this series. It does make my mouth water too. I love the bits in the cheese shop, learning about cheeses and talking about food.  I loved the day dates Jordan planned out and the notes he left for Charlotte. He really is a sweetheart! I liked Rebecca branching out a bit - especially with the play. I think she's one of my favorite characters of this series.  The list of suspects for the murder grows with each person Charlotte talks with, making it hard to discover the real murderer. Another great installment for the series.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My library

No comments: