Wednesday, October 28, 2015

On My Hold List (108)



My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 

Since coming back from BEA, I've decided that I need to change my reading habits. I need to start reading the ARCs and worry less about the library books for right now, except of course for the hot books coming out that I need immediately. It's not really working...but I am trying.

Here are a few Christmas books I'm looking forward to reading when they come in at the library.

Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)
Marry Me at Christmas by Susan Mallery
I love Fool's Gold. I'm always happy to read more of these books, especially set at Christmas.

Christmas on Candy Cane Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #8)
Christmas on Candy Cane Lane by Sheila Roberts 
Three women have very different ideas of Christmas but this year, will be different in Icicle falls. I adore this series!

A Winter Wedding (Whiskey Creek, #9)
Winter Wedding by Brenda Novak
This book just came out yesterday - I love this series and I'm happy to see Kyle finding love.

And a picture book:
How to Catch Santa
How to Catch Santa by Jean Reagan
What happens if you catch Santa?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Have I mentioned how awesome it is to see a book blogger who still reads picture books?! I can't check out books at the library without bringing a few home. Also, good luck on Chawton High 3: Chocolates and Everlasting Love XD I didn't know you were WriMo! Best month of the year...I'll see you there! (I buddied you as Puck Summers :) )